Bear bile ointment Gau Misa, Treatment of muscle aches, Back pain Free ship – 30g
Bear bile ointment Gau Misa has a number of useful characteristics, but first of all it is the complete absence of allergic reactions after using drugs with this component.
Bear bile ointment Gau Misa is made by the best Vietnamese specialists and will be an excellent remedy for the treatment of back pain, rheumatism, muscle pain and more. Bear bile is used in Vietnamese traditional medicine since many years and a well-known remedy in Vietnam and Asia.
- Bear bile ointment has a number of useful characteristics, but first of all it is the complete absence of allergic reactions after using drugs with this component.
- Ointment based on bear bile can be used for: cardiovascular diseases, pain, as a means of cleansing the body of poisons and parasites, for treating liver and stomach diseases.
- The ointment contains only 0.10 grams of bear bile, but even this amount is enough for the use of the ointment to be effective in:
Arthrosis and arthritis.
- Joint pain.
- Radiculitis with frequent exacerbations and severe pain syndrome.
- Traumatic pain.
- Physical inflammation and overload.
- Sprains, dislocations, bruises.
- The occurrence of bruises and hematomas.
– Methyl Salicylate
– 17.0g Menthol
– 10.0g Lidocaine Hydrochloride
– 2.00g Bile bear & Excipients
Dosage: Apply gently on the affected areas 3-5 times per day.
Contraindications: Children under 10 years old; Women during breastfeeding; Patients with inflammatory or traumatic skin lesions at the site of application of the ointment.
Package: 30g*1 tube
Storage conditions: In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light