Forest Bitter Melon Tea – Tea Supports Diabetes
Forest Bitter Melon Tea at SHEmart – Tea Supports Diabetes
Forest bitter melon tea , It is used by millions of people in Asian Countries to help adjust blood sugar, blood pressure, and to lower blood fat. There have been a number of scientific studies in Vietnam, China, Germany and Japan that have indicated definite improvements in lipid metabolism which in turn can enhance weight loss with continuous use.
– It cultivated around the world for its edible fruit, which is considered a staple in many types of Asian cuisine.
The VietNamese variety is typically long, pale green, and covered with wart-like bumps.
– In addition to its sharp flavor and distinct appearance, bitter melon has been associated with several impressive health benefits.
- 100% Forest bitter melon tea
- Lower blood fat, anti-obesity, lower Cholesterol
- Treatment of diabetes
- Reducing blood glucose effects
- An-ti cancer effects, weight loss, treatment of gout.
Direction for use:
- Uses instead of tea daily
Is it true that drinking tea in the morning before eating with an empty stomach is harmful to our body?
Safe for health, with the ability to treat some diseases such as: Diabetes, Blood fat, High blood pressure, Cardiovascular diseases…
This product also works to remove heat, detoxify the body, help sleep well, especially good for people with diabetes. BITTER MELON PLANT Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) is a tropical and subtropical vine, widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean for its edible fruit, which is the most bitter of all fruits.
The plant bears yellow flowers; fruits have a distinct warty exterior of oblong shape; a thin fleshy layer is surrounding a central seed cavity having large flat seeds and pith. Bitter melon has been in use in traditional medicine systems for a long time for a variety of ailments, particularly stomach complaints.
LOWER BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL Co-administration of conventional drug and herbal medicine may cause potential interactions that lead to adverse events. So get doctor’s consent before starting herbal treatment. Vicine, charantin, and polypeptide-P are pr
- Best use within 12 months of opening.
- Store in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, tightly closed after use
- SheMart – Vietnam
- 1 bags x 125gr
- Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).
- Protect from direct sunlight.