Kedermfa cream – Antifungal medicine, skin antiseptic 5g
Kedermfa – A broad-spectrum antifungal agent that works on a variety of fungal pathogens, including skin and mucous surface fungi.
To avoid a recurrence of the disease – the drug should be used for at least 2 weeks in a row, with intensive care and a serious illness, treatment can last up to 4 weeks. – After 2 weeks of continuous use, if the results do not show a clinically significant improvement, please consult your doctor.
- neomycin sulfate
- python fat
- Properties Kedermfa is formulated in combination with Ketoconazole as a novel antifungal agent with antifungal activity against: Candida, torulopsis, cryptococcosis, Pityrosporum, blastomyces, histoplasma, coccidioides, paraccocidioides, the parasite geotrichum Dreiumchsleratlongtesosis, epidermis, skin fungus. dermis, epidermis, cuticle Hendersoluna, toruloidea, madurella, Basidiobolus ranarum, Fonsecase pedrosoi…
- Kedermfa in combination with Neomycin Sulfate is an aminoside antibiotic with bacteriostatic activity, against many strains of Gram-negative (-) and Gram-positive (+) bacteria.
- Neomycin Sulfate has the effect of treating skin diseases with pustules, burns (burns), slow healing wounds, ulcers… Kedermfa also combined with python fat has been considered a very effective remedy for burns. (burns), water to eat limbs, cracked skin due to cold weather and frequent contact with water.
- Python fat also has the effect of promoting epithelialization and creating an elastic surface for the skin, quickly healing wounds, ulcers, softening and smoothing the skin, especially dry skin caused by cold weather. In addition, Kedermfa is also combined with some other excipients to increase the effect of the product.
How to use Kedermfa cream antifungal medicaine
– When using this medication, first wash and dry the affected skin area. Then take an appropriate amount and apply a thin layer to the affected area.
– Apply twice daily or as directed by your doctor. Do not apply Kedermfa to stretch marks. When applying the medicine, be careful not to get the medicine in your eyes.
Caution: Do not use eye ointment. In case of signs of irritation or allergies, you should stop using the drug. Side effects are rare, irritation, itching, or tingling may appear.