Solanum procumbens extract tea, Ca Gai Leo Tea Thai Hung
Free worldwide shipping
65% Solanum procumbens, 20% Eurycoma longifolia, Diep Ha Chau: 10%, Sweet grass: 5%
Production date: see on the package.
Expiry date: 2 year
Net weight: 5g / 1 bag. Box of 25 bags.
Brand: Thai Hung Viet Nam
– Treatment support reduces symptoms of high liver enzymes, cirrhosis, steatosis, acute and chronic hepatitis, viral hepatitis or impaired liver function due to other causes such as multiple drugs lots of alcohol
– Target reduces boils, rashes, hives due to internal heat
– Effective prevention and treatment of constipation
– Use preventive and supportive treatment of hepatitis B, cirrhosis, elevated liver enzymes, fatty liver, … take 3-4 packs / day (each time, mix 1 pack)
– Use the thread to lift up and down 4-5 times to dissolve it evenly. After drinking should do again to extract all the medicinal properties in each filter bag.
– Using detoxifying liver, cool liver, drinking alcohol 2 packs / day
– For beer drinkers, drinking climbing gai tea before and after drinking alcohol helps to alleviate alcohol and reduce the harmful effects of alcohol on the body.
– Do not use for children under 10 years of age, pregnant and lactating women
– No additives or colors, grown and produced according to the Company’s Organic standards. Do not use pesticides or preservatives during care and production.
– High-class factory under advanced technology, closed, full legal papers.