The product does not use preservatives.
It is used as a healthful drink in southeast Asia, where it is believed to promote liver functioning, via a mild detox and slight diuretic effect, and lower LDL cholesterol levels.
- 90% tree trunk, root, flower
- 10% liquorice. It’s a refresher daily
- Vinh Tien Artichoke Tea Bags 200gr with 100 packages x 2gr
- Healthy and Delicious
- Smooth, naturally sweet flavor
- Intense concentration of antioxidants
- It is used as a healthful drink in southeast Asia, where it is believed to promote liver functioning, via a mild detox and slight diuretic effect, and lower LDL cholesterol levels.
- Traditional Vietnamese favorite; Made from the flower, leaf and stem
- Can be brewed strong and iced for summer enjoyment
Direction for use:
- Uses instead of tea daily
- It can prepare 3–4 times, from 1-2 bag into a cup of boiling water, wait form a 5 minutes for use
- Best use within 12 months of opening.
- Store in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, tightly closed after use
- Thông Hông tea – Vietnam
- 1 bags x 200gr ( 2gr * 100 bags)
- Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Moisture ≤5%
- Dissolution ≥ 25%