Acnes Vitamin Cream Rohto Mentholatum
Decription of Vitamin Acnes Skin Cream 40g
Acnes Vitamin Cream provides 6 essential vitamins and amino acids to help nourish and restore skin after acne.
Fast-absorbing cream, non-sticky. At the same time, it nourishes and rejuvenates the skin after acne: whiter, smoother, firmer skin, less dark spots.
Acne causes cells and tissues to be continuously damaged, the skin structure becomes less elastic, rough and no longer bright. Acnes Vitamin Cream provides 6 essential vitamins and amino acids to help nourish and restore skin after acne. The cream is quickly absorbed, not greasy, leaving the skin smooth, bright and firm.
– VITAMIN A Helps prevent signs of aging, brightens dull skin.
– VITAMIN E Helps anti-oxidant, promotes cell regeneration damaged by acne.
– VITAMIN C Supports collagen fiber proliferation, fades melanin pigment, restores firm skin, fades dark scars.
– VITAMIN B3, B5, B6 Balance moisture, tighten pores, inhibit melanin formation, whiten skin naturally.
Water, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, BHT, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus, (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 77891.
How to use:
After cleansing, take an appropriate amount of cream and apply evenly all over the face and neck, especially the rough, dull skin after acne. Gently massage the cream into the skin. Use daily morning and evening for best results
- Net weight: 40g
- Brand: Acnes belongs to Rohto-Mentholatum company (Vietnam)
- Brand origin: Japan
- Place of production: Vietnam
- Expiry date: 3 years from date of manufacture
- Production date: 2021 or later / 2 years from the manufacturing date