Rejina hemorrhoid treatment cream anti-inflammatory 15gr
- 1. Hemorrhoid cream has effective anti-inflammatory and astringent properties, which can stimulate the healing process of anal skin. Immediately reduces itching, burning and discomfort.
- 2. It helps to restore the dilated and inflamed veins to a normal state.
- 3. It can improve blood circulation in the rectal area and nourish damaged tissues.
- 4. Contains softening properties, can keep the intestinal movement moist, stimulate rapid granulation formation and the formation of new tissues.
- 5. It has a cooling sensation effect, which can calm the inflamed tissues immediately after contact. No surgery, no chemicals, and the most important thing is no discomfort.
Rejina – topical hemorrhoid treatment, superior formula with active ingredients to help fight inflammation, relieve pain, heal wounds:
• Hydrocortisone Acetate: anti-inflammatory, limiting inflammation such as swelling, swelling, redness.
• Lidocaine and Ethyl Aminobenzoate have local anesthetic effects, helping to relieve pain and itching.
• Allantoin stimulates cell growth, heals damaged skin.
• Isopropyl Methylphenol disinfects wounds, preventing infections caused by bacteria.
• Tocopherol Acetate promotes blood circulation, improves blood vessel congestion.
- Reducing pain and itching, anti-inflammatory, treatment, and prevention of symptoms of bleeding, swelling, pus due to internal hemorrhoids (anal fissures), and external hemorrhoids.
- Do not use it when the wound is infected, or festering. Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug.
Zinc Oxide, Lidocaine, Ethyl Aminobenzoate, Tocopherol Acetate, Allantoin, Hydrocortisone Acetate, l-Menthol, Isopropyl Methylphenol.
Macrogol 400, Macrogol 4000, White Petrolatum, Corn Starch, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil 60, Methylparaben.
How to use Rejina hemorrhoid treatment cream 15 grams:
- Take a sufficient amount of medicine to apply evenly on the area to be treated, 1-3 times/day.
Similar products: Hemopropin ointment cream decreasing the rectal mucosa irritation