SALONPAS Liniment Muscle Pain Relief Roll
03 Jar * SALONPAS Liniment Muscle Pain Relief Roll On Bottle Liquid
Relieve pains fast!! More convenient to use, just apply on affected area.
Methyl Salicylate, Menthol + Camphor
- l-Menthol: 2.700mg
- dl-Camphor: 1.500mg
- Methyl Salicylate: 2.640mg
- Thymol: 250mg
- For relief of aches and pains associated with:
- muscle fatigue
- muscle pain
- stiff shoulder
- joint pains
- simple backache
- Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to external application products.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking other medicine.
When using this product
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- do not use with a heating pad.
- do not bandage tightly.
- do not swallow.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again with a few days.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- clean and dry affected area.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age:
- consult a doctor.
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
- Note: Uses, Warnings and Directions may be varied due to the different regulation and instruction of the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read package label/insert carefully before use.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- 03 Jars x 50ml
- 03 years from manufacture date. Best use within 12 months of opening.
- HISAMITSU VIETNAM PHARMACEUTICAL Co.,Ltd
- Note before use:If you need more information, please consult your doctor.Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.If you need more information, please consult your doctor.
- Read the directions carefully before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Read the directions carefully before use.