L’ang Farm Embryo Nelumbinis tea – Lotus Seed Heart
- Lotus Heart 60%, Lac Tien 32%, Sweet Grass 8%
- Hygienic, no preservatives.
- The recommended dosage is from 1.5 to 3 grams under powder or dry tea form.
- Dip the tea into a cup of boiling water, 1 tea bag / 150 – 200 ml, wait for about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Use as a daily beverage, 3-5 tea bags per day.
- Used as a daily beverage, good for health.
Dried Lotus Seeds Core Tea Lotus Seed Heart Lotus Embryo Plumule Seed Heart Lotus Plumule Lotus Core Dried Herbs Herbal Tea 20 bags/ box (17.6oz)
- Lotus, is one of two species of aquatic plant in the family Nelumbonaceae, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
- Lotus seed heart tea is to drink the green germ in the mature lotus seed kernels for tea drinking.
- The taste of lotus seed tea is bitter. If you can’t stand the bitterness, you can add honey according to your personal taste.
About Dried Lotus Seeds Core Tea Lotus Seed Heart
- Net weight: 5gr/bag * 20 bags/ box
- Raw material: lotus plumule
- Origin: Viet Nam
- Storage method: sealed, light proof, moistureproof
- EXP: 24 months
- Brand: L’ang Farm