Vietnam Trung Nguyen Ground Coffee Gourmet Blend 500g
Trung Nguyen – Gourmet Blend – 500g Box Vietnamese Coffee Whole Bean, Robusta, Arabica, Excelsa And Catimor Gourmet Coffee Blend With Fruity Chocolate Overtones, French Roast With Low Acidity – Free Ship
- VIETNAMESE GOURMET BLEND: Made using a combination of Robusta (30.0%) and Arabica, Excelsa and Catimor Coffee (59.9%) beans which coupled with chocolate (0.1%) bring you an intensely flavorful cup of coffee that will inspire and energize
- FLAVOR PROFILES: Our gourmet blend brings you a rich and smooth french roasted flavor with a delicious chocolate overtone and fragrant aroma that will keep you coming back for more
- PROFESSIONALLY ROASTED: This ground bean coffee is carefully roasted by professionals at just the right temperatures to bring out deep flavors and scents of spice, chocolates, and fruit
- DELICIOUS GIFT IDEA: Makes the perfect gift for coffee lovers that want to experience the deep refreshing flavor of Vietnamese ground bean coffee on Birthdays, Christmas, New Years and more
- ENJOY EVERY SIP: Our Vietnamese ground coffee is harvested at its peak, professionally roasted, packed and delivered while fresh so you can Give Your Taste Buds A Treat Every Morning
Brewing Discover Gourmet Blend Coffee
– To brew light, you may want to use as little as a level tablespoon per cup. But you can go as strong as you like, even stacking it high in a Phin filter to get an espresso-like result. This is a coffee that is immensely versatile and fun, and for many Trung Nguyen fans, it’s their favorite all-around blend.
– For calibrating this coffee for commercial brewing, we suggest the whole bean, set to the grind you need. In commercial machines, if the grind is off, the flavor result can move from light to dark too easily, and some of the fabulous flavor hints can be lost, particularly if brewing at a high temperature (above 195°). The grind is good for Bunn-style carafe brewers, where the results are reliable and delicious and will surpass any coffee service coffee.
– For homebrewing, the pre-ground is perfect for cone-filter drip machines, perks, cold-brewing, Phin filters, and French Press, so you typically won’t get any flavor advantage from grinding it yourself. If you use a basket-style machine you may want the whole bean and it should be ground to medium-fine.
Packing: 01 Box x 500 grams (17.6 oz). Gross weight plus filter: 680 grams/ Box. Recommend to buy 02 Boxes, 03 Boxes for economic.